LESsor Sustainable Energy Network (LESSEN)
The LESsor Sustainable Energy Network (LESSEN) is a complimentary 2-month training program for data center and real estate owners and operators to learn how to develop a successful sustainable energy strategy and progress toward energy goals. The program creates a community of practice among attendees through ongoing engagement with experienced large-scale energy customers serving as faculty. The LESSEN training is offered through multiple online sessions covering foundational knowledge and project specific education. CEBA membership is not required for participation. Learn more about the upcoming program here.
LESSEN provides a deep-dive into the fundamental components of sustainable energy strategy, including:
- Making the internal business case for sustainable energy
- Energy efficiency strategies and technologies (optional content)
- On-site renewable energy generation and off-site renewable energy procurement
- Expert guidance on how to execute sustainable energy management strategies
Who should participate in LESSEN?
- Data center or commercial real estate professionals focused on energy management, facilities management, procurement, and corporate sustainability.
The Spring 2022 LESSEN session will start in May 2022 and provide attendees with knowledge to move forward on their own, in a demand-aggregated group, or through engagement with external consultants for tailored support.
To learn more about LESSEN or reserve your space, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
LESSEN faculty are data center and commercial real estate professionals who also have extensive energy efficiency and renewable energy buying experience. Contact email@example.com if you are interested in serving as faculty.
Previous LESSEN faculty include:
Director, Global Renewable Energy and Cleantech
Global Energy Program Manager
Assistant Vice President, Sustainability & ESG
Director, Corporate Sustainability
Senior Director, Sustainability Programs
Director of Sustainability, Global Store Development