CEBA Connect: Spring Summit 2023 – The Full Experience
We are just FOUR DAYS away from CEBA Connect: Spring Summit, when more than 600 movers and shakers of the clean energy community will come together in Seattle!
The Clean Energy Buyers Association (CEBA) member community is responsible for contracting more than 60 gigawatts (GW) of clean energy in the U.S. since 2015! Accelerating customer-driven clean energy starts here, with CEBA, at these convenings. Check out this amazing content CEBA members will experience. See you in Seattle!
Keynotes from clean energy leaders
Our community is made up of some of the greatest minds in clean energy. Hear from:
- Kara Hurst, Vice President of Worldwide Sustainability, on Amazon’s approach to sustainability and progress toward milestones
- Melanie Nakagawa, Chief Sustainability Officer, on Microsoft’s ambitious plans to become a carbon-negative, water-positive, and zero-waste company
- Andy Adams, Senior Vice President of Store Development, on Starbucks’ Clean Energy and Greener Stores programs
- Kate Wendt, Vice President of Strategy, Transformation & Sustainability, on REI’s program for accessible clean energy for diverse energy customers, including small-to-medium businesses
- David Crane, Director of the Office of Clean Energy Demonstration (OCED), on U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)’s programs and how the OCED can be a partner for energy customers to improve access to clean energy
Three days, 72+ sessions, 102+ hours of content
Content curated by you, for you. Thank you to CEBA members who suggested topic ideas, who became speakers and facilitators — you have created an incredible event. A variety of session types are offered to accommodate every learning style and optimize your experience. Join interactive learning sessions and conversations about emerging topics in the energy sector and explore market challenges.
Browse all sessions and build your agenda in the app. Scan this QR code to access the app!
The early bird gets the … coffee!
If you were one of the first 100 people to register for Spring Summit — congratulations, you’ve gained access to some of the coolest events in Seattle. Our 2023 hosts pulled out all the stops to bring the CEBA community unique experiences.
- Try some rare coffee at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery while you talk caffeine and #energy.
- On the Amazon campus, tour the lush botanical conservatory of The Spheres and learn a little more about exotic and Amazon’s sustainability story.
- If you are interested in some exercise, climb on the 65-foot-tall Pinnacle or wake up with a 3-mile run at a party pace along part of the South Lake Union Waterfront, both at the Seattle Flagship REI.
But that’s not all! There’s plenty more to do in Seattle, check out exciting things to do in the great indoors and the fantastic outdoors.
There is magic in our gatherings
Get ready to rub elbows with the best energy and sustainability professionals around! Handshakes, hugs, or whatever your preferred greeting, we are so excited to be meeting in-person as an exclusively CEBA community for the first time since Detroit. When our members come together the air is electric (excuse the pun we couldn’t help ourselves). There will be plenty of opportunities to network while enjoying some good snacks — who can forget the churros from CEBA at VERGE?
Are you missing out on this incredible event? Drop us a note to access future exclusive CEBA content, and stay in-the-know with our newsletter.