CEBA Deal Tracker
The CEBA Deal Tracker is a unique tracking mechanism that focuses on U.S.-based utility scale corporate procurement, which informs the annual CEBA Deal Tracker Top Ten lists featuring the top corporates, or energy customers leading the procurement of clean energy. Importantly, the Deal Tracker only includes deals that are:
- Publicly announced and/or accessible through the public domain and regulatory filings
- Have corporate off-taker in the commercial and industrial sector
- Have been approved by the PUC if a Utility deal
- Off-site, utility-scale project, or on-site project >= 20 MW in capacity
- New generation or a qualified repowering project; and
- Located in the United States
The CEBA Deal Tracker Factsheet and Frequently Asked Questions overviews include additional contextual details. Any questions regarding methodology of the Deal Tracker should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Full CEBA Deal Tracker
The full CEBA Deal Tracker details companies that led clean energy procurement announcements, and includes exclusive market insights. Agree to the terms and a link will appear to download the detailed version.